10 Reasons to Love Texas Real Estate
Author: Jaime Lee
In case you didn’t already know why Texas is a great place to buy, sell, and lease real estate, here are a few reminders:
1. The stable housing market. It’s one of only 10 states on steady ground.
2. Home prices are expected to keep going up. Rising demand and low inventory have created a seller’s market.
3. We have the highest average equity levels. This means your property may be worth more than what you owe.
4. It’s the No. 1 destination for state-to-state movers. This demand for housing can benefit your resale value.
5. A low unemployment rate means lots of job opportunities to help you achieve your real estate goals.
6. You can make a great living here. Texas is the No. 2 state in which to make a living, due in part to its affordability and lack of state income tax.
7. When you’re done working, warm weather and low cost of living make it an ideal location to retire.
8. Relatively low housing costs help make Texas a great place to raise a family.
10. Because only in Texas can you find a Texas REALTOR® to help you meet your real estate goals.
Blog Archive2017-07-24 07:55:09
What Does an Agent Do All Day Anyway?
Don't Be Fooled by These Three Selling Myths
Plumb Crazy - Plumbing and Foundations
Agent VS FSBO (For Sale By Owner)
How Does a Home Warranty Work?
Little things make a big impression on buyers
How to Get the Primary Residence Capital Gains Tax
U.S. News list ranks Austin best place to live in
Austin Ranked High by Tourists
What's That Gonna Cost?
SELLERS: How to Get Ready for Your Home Inspection
10 Reasons You Need an Agent
Fastest Gowing Cities in America
Housing Seasonality-How Does It Affect Buyers/Sell
3 Things to Ignore When Pricing Your Home
Texas Luxury Home Sales Report
Wonder What Your Realtor Does Behind Your Back?
6 Reasons to Contact a REALTOR in 2016
SELL IT, SANTA! Debunking 3 Myths on Holiday Home
Does a Home Warranty Cover Known Conditions?
7 Dirty Little Staging Secrets No One Tells You
BUYING A HOME: A BEGINNER'S SURVIVAL GUIDE
7 Reasons to Use a REALTOR When Selling Your Home
What Is The Biggest Reason For Mortgage Delay
Home Prices Up Again in Austin Area
Click here to see ALL articles.